Internal Audit – Experienced Senior Associate at PwC
Line of Service
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Job Description & Summary
Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways. You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered and purpose-driven.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a passionate community of solvers working together in unexpected ways to create solutions that untangle some of the world’s most complex problems. We combine perspectives and technologies to create new solutions, and help our clients build trust and make a lasting difference. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with 327,000+ people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Advisory and Tax services.
Our Risk Assurance team in the Assurance line of service helps clients improve the governance, risk management and compliance of their operations. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of structure, function, relevant business risks by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management / compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses. The unique resources contained within the practice have proven knowledge and provide a hands-on approach to business problems and can be deployed rapidly to address risk-based issues.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below: –
Internal Audit – Experienced Senior Associate
Risk Assurance is looking for an Experienced Senior Associate with a strong internal audit background. The ideal candidate will need to have experience with large and medium sized clients across various industries. As an Experienced Senior Associate, working with our leading clients in key industries, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of complex operational and systems environments, challenges and learning opportunities. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients in optimising their risk and internal control activities, including control effectiveness and optimisation activities
- Evaluating test results: accurately identify symptoms, root cause, problems, and identify potential reportable exceptions
- Being part of a team that performs services including internal audits, enterprise risk management, internal controls and business process reviews, internal audit and risk management training, AML/CFT reviews, or governance as would be advised by the business unit leader
- Managing fieldwork for engagements and supporting team members in more specialist areas
- Continuously developing skills, taking a keen interest in trends in technologies and the impact on our clients so you can help in conducting successful risk assurance reviews and internal audit engagements and identify any other high value propositions for our clients
- Collaborate with colleagues across different competences within the firm. Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Addresses situations before they become crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting or other related discipline
- Relevant professional qualification (CIA/CPA)
- At least 4 years of experience in the internal audit field (experienced gained at a Big 4 firm is an added advantage)
Desirable skills and attributes
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Proven ability in developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks
- Solid financial and commercial acumen and understanding
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Highly confident and resilient
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Analytical and solution driven
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
July 30, 2023