Data & Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist at Airtel Tanzania
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a Data & Customer Life-Cycle Management Specialist. The role reports to the Data & CLM Manager in Marketing Department. The Incumbents will be responsible for The Data & CLM Specialist is fully accountable for the Product Lifecycle Management of all Data products, and He/She has to ensure the customer has the right device and products to enjoy Airtel Internet offerings
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
1.Drive Data Hygiene
- Manage Data Strategy Roadmap and Products Portfolio
- Ensure UnR programs are in place, developing customized Value propositions for segments categorization (HVC, Youth and Mass) and extract value within segments to drive Data Revenue growth and penetration.
- Develop programs to drive data users through the open market device selling outlets.
- Analyze network opportunities at site level to improve data experience and data penetration.
- Drive smartphone penetration programs through retail, franchise, and open market together with Device team.
- Conduct Periodic Market intelligence and consumer understanding survey – Maximize revenue generation through opportunities identified.
2.Working with internal and external customers to drive end to end flawless implementation and execution
- Ensuring whole ecosystem (Group, CEO, Network, IT, CX, Sales, Finance, SCM, HR and Legal, franchise, channel partner, DSA, commando and Retail) are fully aligned to the data initiatives being executed within agreed timelines.
- Optimizing existing processes and procedures, identifying existing opportunities and establishing new ones to enhance fast and accurate execution of Data programs initiatives.
4.Grow Data Brand Saliency & Awareness
- Product awareness through Sales, Digital and ATL channels for DATA products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, Computer science or Telecommunications.
- A master’s degree in business administration will be an added advantage
Experience & Skills
- 6 Years + professional Commercial experience – Telecom industry
- Strong experience in product management, customer lifecycle management, customer experience
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving
- Business awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills