Cable Construction, Infrastructure & Quality Assurance Manager at SimbaNet
SimbaNET Tanzania Limited is part of the Wananchi Group and one of East Africa’s leading Internet, data, TV services and multimedia communication solutions providers.
We operate in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi & UAE. However, we offer services in other countries such as Rwanda, Burundi, SA, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, South Sudan, DRC through our partners
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Our client list includes some of East Africa’s largest banks, regional Hotel chains; insurance, Education Institutions; ISPs and several Government Ministries, Institutions and Agencies. Our core focus is delivering very high uptime based, managed services with strict compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We ensure our customers 99.9% uptime and provide seamless around the clock support.
SimbaNET is part of Wananchi Group and a leading Internet and data solutions providers in Tanzania & East Africa.
We are looking for a Cable Construction, Infrastructure & Quality Assurance Manager Oversee infrastructure field work, design, planning, construction, expansions, roll out, optimization and timely proactive maintenance in strict adherence to turnaround times (TAT) and service level agreement (SLAs) ininfrastructure projects, service delivery and service restoration. He/She will be reporting to Head of Technical.
- Closely manage contractor performance, efficiency and cost.
- Work closely with finance, procurement and stores to ensure no material inventory stock out and delays.
- Ensure outside plant and service delivery quality control in adherence to the infrastructure build guidelines.
- Manage infrastructure and service delivery documentation.
- Proactively identify areas of optimization, QoS improvement and preventive maintenance.
- Work with commercial and sales teams in all efforts to increase service penetration.
- Work with customer experience team to ensure customer retention.
- Manages incidents and infrastructure change request process, document reason for outage (RFO), perform root cause analysis (RCA) for the WCT network.
- Ensures all invoicing is scrutinized as per the agreed terms, SOW, SLA and QC checks
- Ensures compliance with local regulatory authorities i.e. TCRA, TARURA and TANROADS.
- Team management and leadership with excellent presentation and communication skills. [ Conversant with FTTx, mainly FTTH solution design and deployment.
- Basic knowledge of IP network.
- Conversant with budgeting, Capex and Opex management
- Hands on training on fiber optic outside plant design, installation and splicing best practices.
- Certified Fiber Optic Technician (CFOT).
- Certified Fiber Optic Design Specialist (CFOD/S).
- B.Sc. in Telecommunications, Computer Science or Electronics science.
- CCNA /JNCIA / CCNP /JNCIS-ISP certifications are added advantage.
Apply to: email@example.com before 26th June 2023.
Regional Sales Manager at SimbaNet
SimbaNET (T) Ltd is part of,”The Wananchi Group” and it is one of the East Africa’s leading Internet, Data and Communication Solutions Provider Company.
VACANCY: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – ARUSHA
SimbaNET is part of Wananchi Group and a leading Internet and data solutions providers in
Tanzania & East Africa.
Overall responsibility: This position will have responsibility articulating and implementing the organization’s strategy for SimbaNET sales, developing forecasts and strategies to achieve sales at price levels to ensure profitability.
Overall in charge of Operations at Arusha including CRM (Collection and Retention), Support, Projects, Up-sales, Commercials, Client Relation. Will work closely with the Country Manager & Head of Sales to ensure Sales targets are met and upselling by the team, Reporting Head of Sales dotted line Country Manager/MD
- Planning & Executing Business Development Plans & Strategies and make sure Sales Targets are met also onboarding High Value Customers;
- Managing the Sales Team who will be reporting direct to the Head of Sales. Ensuring growth as per KPI set.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Leverage innovations to maximize revenue of traditional and digital assets and products.
- Monitor changes in the industry and leverage them for business opportunities.
- Team Management, Business plan, building skill set for sales team, Give leadership to Enterprise & SME Department•
- He/She will guide, discuss the business plans, discuss the Daily, weekly and monthly business plan of the team.
- He/She will ensure timely and complete daily, weekly & monthly reports of the Sales Department.
- He/She will write regular reports for management’s update & Review.
- As an owner of the business, he/she is responsible for the Market Share of the organization.
- He/She will ensure identifying, recruiting, training and placing the right people for right job.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Under graduate university/college degree in business administration. A MBA is a major plus.
- At least five years’ managerial experience in marketing and sales in a leading consumer products or
service industry organization.
- Strong IT skills, Basic VSAT installations, Basic IP Networks, Basic Systems Integration, Strong Customer Relations & Proper Phone & Email Etiquette.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 26 June 2023.