THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities(TCU)since 2012.
Programme Name: Bachelor Of Business Administration Vacant Positions
Office Management Secretary
Relevant working experience of at least four years in a similar position plus a Diploma in Secretarial studies from a recognized institution. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Types confidential matters.
- Works with heads of sections, units and departments.
- Co-ordinates all office needs and requirements.
- Receives and distributes letters to respective officials.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Keeps minutes/records of meetings.
- Arranges and attends meeting where necessary and writes minutes.
- Receives telephone calls and take messages.
- Handles travel arrangement on duty for senior officers and other members of the unit /department.
- Ensures expedient, accurate and clean execution of duties.
- Ensures that copies of letters are filed in relevant files.
- Types confidential letters, minutes, circulars, certificates charts and stencils. Ensuring cleanliness of the office(s)
- Takes proper care of facilities and equipment under her charge.
- Performs any other duties assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Assistant Lecturers ( 2 Positions)
Holders of Master’s degree with a GPA of 4.0 or above and a GPA of 3.5 or above for Bachelor degree majoring in Marketing (2 positionsjand Accounting (2 positions). Working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions will be an added advantage Teaching language proficiency Graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Undergoing training to PhD level
- Undergoing induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes
- Assisting senior staff in practical sessions, seminars and tutorials Preparing case studies
- Working in cooperation with senior members on specific projects Supervising special projects for undergraduate students Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters Participating in curriculum development
- Participating in developing and managing of various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results
- Preparing teaching manuals and compendia
- Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
How to Apply:
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials (if any) to;
Deadline 28th May 2023