Senior Specialist; OMNI Channels Systems Support at NMB Bank
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Provide technical recommendations or suggestions related to channel service and user experience strategy such as, service quality plan, service improvement, and service incident plan.
- Monitor and plan systems capacity upgrades in an effective manner.
- Ensure incidents & problems are effectively managed in a manner that ensures highest service availability and shortest time of incident resolution of incidents.
- Ensure periodic technical maintenance of channel systems including backups, Database replication, application, and configurations. For both production systems and Disaster Recovery.
- Managing and coordination of incidents, issues and problems escalate for 3rd level support and interaction with system vendors or business partners.
- Implement continuous improvement / upgrades of all channel systems and integrations to ensure conformance with performance, capacity, security, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and support channel system reconciliation process.
- Ensure proper customer confirmation and notification of all transaction done on the channel systems including SMS, emails and flash messages are securely and successful delivered to customers.
- Document channel system procedures such as Disaster Recovery, Backups, User manuals, Audit reports and other documents as per bank’s requirements.
- Enterprise service Bus, support both internally and external service bus.
- Payment Gateways
- Customer channel systems such as Mobile Banking accessible through USSD & APP
- 3rd Party Integrations for utility & bills payment services and Mobile banking aggregation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of banking software technologies & products in the market, especially Self-service delivery channel services, mobile banking technologies and cyber security.
- Extensive knowledge of diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Database Management systems Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages PL/SQL, XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, Java / J2EE, .Net and HTML, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and IBM AIX Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and non-SOA based Middleware systems JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere;
- Responsible attitude, ability to take initiative and ownership, adapt in a fast-paced banking service environment, pay attention to details and handle confidential / security information.
- Punctuality, maintains schedules and follows operational procedures
- Highly motivated and capable to work effectively within a multi-discipline team, as well as work independently
- Ability to work with and support a very busy group; responsive and professional telephone etiquette; accurate and detail message handling.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills; ability to be clear and concise.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possession of at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related academic field.
- IT professional certifications in ITIL and Project Management
- At least 7 years of relevant work/management experience in systems support, incident & problem management and Omni Channels systems & integrations support
- Omni Channels banking Systems troubleshooting & support experience
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job closing date : 17-May-2023