Checker Operator DSM HQ at AB InBev
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The key purpose of this role is to load, unload and stack products and materials safely and to standard whilst maintaining our governance and customer service standards.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure the forklift is always maintained in good running order by observing maintenance schedule and filling pre-inspection form prior to every trip Ensure that the forklift is operated and maintained in optimal condition
- Ensure that fuel and fluids are at acceptable operating levels
- Full implementation and adherence to VPO and DPO protocols
- Adherence to health, safety and environmental standards
- To ensure that company and legal stacking regulations are adhered to
- Adherence to and maintenance of site housekeeping standards
- Wearing the correct PPE at all times as designated by site and area
- To ensure loading/unloading of products is done as per processes, all products are counted, both at load location and unload locations, and delivery documents are duly signed and issued
- Stock quality management
- Ensure adherence to warehouse stock age standards by means of applying stock rotation principles
Key Attributes & Competencies:
- Form IV educational level or above
- Valid forklift driver license with certificate From NIT/VETA or any other recognized and registered training institution by the government
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operating double handler forklifts
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change effectively
- Computer literate
Education And Experience
- Form IV
- 2 years
- Band: XI
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 06 June 2023.