Document Controller at Airswift Dar es-Salaam
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
Document Controller – Dar es Salaam
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Document Controller to join them in Dar es Salaam, TZ on a 12-month contract.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration, distribution, publishing and updating of the controlled all documents and Deliverables for logistics activities in TANZANIA, using the EACOP Electronic Data Management System, to various parties.
- To set-up documents workflow / distributions matrix for document to be issued by MLC in coordination with MLC Document person in charge
- Liaise with EACOP document control Leader for managing interfaces documents.
- Responsible for receipt, registration, distribution, filing and archiving of incoming documents from MLC Contractor.
- Liaise with MLC to receive, transmit and administer technical/Logistics documents through transmittal notes.
- Ensure accurate reporting of her/his activities within the MLC Project Control Leader
- Liaise with the EPCmC Document Control Leader and EACOP Document Control Leader to ensure document processing is in line with the EACOP project procedures.
- Filing of all EACOP Logistics correspondence (letters, memos, transmittal notes etc), maintaining EACOP Electronic Data Management System up to date
- Follow-up and keep up to date all latest revisions of the COMPANY / project typical documents (templates, presentations, pictures, etc).
- Prepare CD-ROMs / slides / booklets when necessary for presentations or meetings.
- Assist the EACOP Logistics team members to maintain an organised filing system in line with the EACOP project filing plan.
- Technician, or equivalent with sound knowledge in Documentation management through EDMS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and minimum 5 years with similar large-scale projects & environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
- Team spirit and adaptability to an international work context.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).