Loan Officer Intern – Group Lending
TEVI MICROFINANCE COMPANY is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost two 4 years, we provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering micro-enterprises.
The company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, performance driven and experienced individual to support growth of quality loan book.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
1. Perform all company products sales to existing and potential customers to achieve the assigned targets.
2. Process group client’s loan applications who meet described requirements and qualifies.
3. Conduct business, home visits and analyzing credit worthiness and ability to repay for approved loan application.
4. Close monitoring client performance after disbursement including ensuring loan is paid on time according to loan contract
5. To make close follow up all delinquency clients and maintain high quality loan book within acceptable requirements
6. Perform all credit activities as described in company policy, process and procedures
7. Preparation all required daily/ weekly/monthly reports and submit to your immediate supervisor
8. Perform all duties to be assigned by the supervisor
Ø Good knowledge and experience of group lending operations
Ø The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for at least one year with good performance particularly group lending
Ø Good knowledge and ability to analyze micro and small business
Ø Excellent mathematics and communications skills
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their application with a cover letter and a detailed CV through: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com