Job Title: Waiter
Reports To: Camp/Lodge Manager
Company: Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari)
Location: Manyara,vilima vitatu, Babati.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Fully aware of the Room Service and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
- Keeps concerned departments informed about the guest allergies and food preferences.
- Follow all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards. Picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- Hosts and welcomes all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and gives proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the Lodge’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all spirits,wine and specialty foods in stock.
- Assess and restock of all beverages collections as necessary .
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests.
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Food and beverages/Hotel management from the recognized university/college
- Working experience of not less than 3- 4 years as a waiter in the hotel industry/ in a well recognised hotel or lodge.
- Protocol Communicate fluently in English
- Must work accurately under pressure
- Team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Good computer skills, especially in word, excel, email and internet
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their cv,names and contact information (Email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement )on the heading of the email.
Application should be submitted to the Human Resources email firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com.Kindly note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline For the Application; 25th April 2023.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari )does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to this number 0699688225.