DECCA college of Health and Allied Sciences (DECOHAS) is the health institution registered by NACTVET with registration number REG/HAS/142. The college invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the following post:
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Duty station-DECCA College, Dodoma Town
- Three years relevant post qualification experience, Experience living and working within a community of students.
- First Aid knowledge
- Age of applicant should be 35+
- Applicants who have undergone military training will be given priority
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide supervision services to the students.
- Managing the maintenance of properties used by students and Report any safety issues to the Estate officer.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students living within the college.
- To ensure the dormitories are always fully supervised.
- Ensure weekly cleanness arrangements are followed by students and rooms are tidy.
- Be available to meet with parents when required.
- Supervise students during ‘free time’, ensuring that students are accounted for at all times and that students adhere to correct procedures for exiting the property.
- All applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contract, postal address, Email, and telephone numbers and include three referee
- All applicants must attach their CERTIFIED copies of their Certificates
- All the applications should be sent to the following address
Deadline for application will be on 28th April, 2023. The candidate who will be shortlisted will be contacted for interview