ACCOUNTANT (1 POSITION)
UNITEC Civil Consultants Ltd is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm specialized in Engineering and Project Management. The firm is a private limited liability company with main office in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, and registered by BRELA in the year 2006. Likewise, the firm is registered by the Engineers Registration Board (ERB) as an engineering Consulting firm specializing in Consultancy in Engineering and Project management.
Currently, the firm has a vacancy for an Accountant and so is looking for a dynamic, qualified, competent and motivated personnel to fill this vacancy.
At least a Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Tax, Finance, Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from accredited institutions and must hold a certification of either CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) of Tanzania. Knowledge of tax laws and statutory compliance issues is also mandatory. Minimum work experience should be at least 8 years including work experience in the private sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To prepare periodic accounts
- Prepare a Statement of Financial Position
- Prepare profit and loss statements
- To carry out accounting functions in accordance with financial regulations
- To post subsidiary registers for debtors, creditors, and fixed assets;
- To prepare bank and final accounts reconciliation; and
- Participates in the preparation of statutory payments, management accounts, Financial Statements, etc.
- Preparation of final accounts, etc.
- Other duties related to taxation, accounts, etc.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications no later than 02nd February 2023 to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org It is mandatory to submit the following information with the application; Curriculum Vitae, Academic Certificates, Professional Certificate(s), Names and Contacts of three Referees, Certificate of Completion from Previous Employer(s), and Contacts (email & telephone) of previous Employees) that may be contacted.