Record Management Officer Jobs at ATCL 2022 Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II (2 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
Must have Certificate in one of the following fields: Records Management, Records and Archives Management, Corporate Information Management, or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in receiving all incoming mail/documents.
- Record all incoming mail /documents.
- Post or dispatch outgoing mail/documents.
- Handle all files movements and records.
- Perform any other official duties as provided by the supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Salary structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School and birth certificate), and other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs:
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences. Previous applicants may re-apply.
CLOSING DATES: The deadline for receiving the application is 08 December 2022.
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM