SICPA Tanzania is a trusted security provider and adviser to governments, security banks, high security printers and industry – providing secured identification, traceability and authentication solutions and services.We innovate continually to enable trust by developing reliable, secure and technologically advanced solutions and services for identification, traceability and authentication.
Making the world more secure for its citizens is our business purpose and what motivates our people. Every day, governments, companies and millions of people rely on us to protect the integrity and value of their currency, personal identity, products and brands. Sustainability is at the core of SICPA. It is part of our heritage, values and vision.
Our approach towards sustainability is embedded in the way we conduct business and how it impacts economies, society and the environment. It is based on the following key pillars: our markets, our people, environment and communities. We serve our clients and partners in a spirit of mutual confidence, tirelessly anticipating their ever changing security needs and proposing intelligent solutions supporting public and private efforts to build a better and safer world.
NEW VACANCY AT SICPA TANZANIA, OCTOBER 2022
The organization is seeking to recruit qualified and competent individuals to fill a new vacant position. READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW:
Req ID: 25470
Posted on: 18-Oct-2022
Location: Dar Es Salaam (TZ10), Tanzania
Department: General Services (50015616)
Job Family: General Services
We are currently looking for an experienced Executive & Administrative Assistant with outstanding analytical and communication skills to join our organization. The Executive & Administrative Assistant will support the General Manager as well the Administration office.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks
- Provide support to managers and employees, assist in daily office needs and manage SICPA’s general administrative activities
- Arrange travel, and accommodation
- Participate with the Management team in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organisation
- Identify, assess and inform Management team of internal and external corporate governance issues that affect the organisation
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information, create internal newsletters and schedule presentations)
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Represents the GM by attending meetings in the GM’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Develop and implement operational plans for the General Manager and ensure that SICPA Management goals and objectives work towards the strategic direction of the organisation
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the General Manager
- Work closely with the General Manager coordinating Annual Report/Budget Reports
- Ensure the smooth running of the Management meetings and meeting with Government officials, including the following: co-ordination of meetings, assisting the GM with the preparation of agendas, papers and reports, presentations, attending meetings and ensuring minutes are written, ensuring follow-up on outstanding matters
- Complete special projects assigned by the GM (produce high quality reports, presentations)
- May lead projects or identify process improvements to enhance inefficiencies
- Maintains GM’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in accountancy and finance, business and management, and the law would be preferred
- Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled in all aspects of planning and project management; Able to take an idea from concept to completion
- Commercial awareness.
- Resourceful, thorough and with an analytical approach
- Assertiveness and ability to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Maintain a diplomatic approach towards issues.
- Confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members.
- Ability to work under high pressure and short deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Excel; excellent skills in all other Microsoft Office modules (Power Point; Word; Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and a long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength
Please ensure that you mention www.ajiraleo.com as the source of this job advertisement.