SHDEPHA+ is an acronym for Service, Health, and Development for People living with HIV/AIDS. It is a national non-governmental organization, registered on 21 November 1994 with registration number SO 8216. SHDEPHA+ originated from the initiatives of fifteen people living with HIV/AIDS whose goal was to create a network and to mobilize resources to help people living with HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of the disease. Although originally focusing on people living with HIV/AIDS, over the years SHDEPHA+ has expanded beyond HIV/AIDS and related issues to other development interventions and now covers both infected and affected by HIV/AIDS with over 65 branches countrywide. Each branch of SHDEPHA+ works independently, developing, managing and implementing its own projects; though all branches share one constitution and registration.
To facilitate and smothering the human resource management function, SHDEPHA+ wishes to recruit qualified, experienced, motivated and dynamic human resource officer as per details below...
Human Resource Officer (1 Position)
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (1 Position)
Job location: Kahama,Shinyanga Tanzania
Reporting to: Executive Director
Duration: 1year/ renewable
Salary: Attractive package
- Strengthening the HR system and ensure efficiency and fully utilization of the system.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee’s information in electronic and digital format for all 8 regions of administration.
- Review, suggest and provide input to support the updating the human resource hand book to meet organisation needs.
- In cooperation with Program managers/coordination’s, identify staffing gap, preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process for the 8 regions of SHDEPHA+
- Orientating new employees (during the induction phase) and training existing employees (annually) to the organisation policies.
- Develop staff annual plan, monitor and manage staff leaves across 8 regions under SHDEPHA+
- Monitor quarterly staff employee performance-ensure staff files are complete in each quarter
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Monitor and ensure feedback from staff who retire and/or resign from work are filed and communicated to management for staff management improvement.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree Human resource management or related field
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
- Well-developed computer skills i.e., word, excel, internet, and power point.
- Experience in any HR system
SHDEPHA+ is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of Age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
METHOD OF APPLICATION;
- All applications are to be lodged through email: email@example.com
- All candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title’ on the subject line of the e-mail.
- All applicants MUST attach cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of academic certificates as supporting documents to their applications.
- All applications should be submitted not later than 16:00 HRS on Saturday, 23rd October 2022.