The Uniques Tanzania Limited
THE UNIQUES TANZANIA LIMITED is a well-established tourism company based in Arusha
WE ARE HIRING
THE UNIQUES TANZANIA LIMITED is a well-established tourism company based in Arusha.
THE UNIQUES TANZANIA LIMITED is looking for an honest and experienced Accountant (a Qualified one).
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 5 to10 years of accounting Finance experience, with 3 year in management level.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of excel, as well as other
- Microsoft office application
- Experience with accounting software (Quick books (Vision systems is an added advantage.
- Familiar with regulations of Tanzania VAT/WHT/custom duty/Tax Treaties
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organisation
- Through knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili
Trainee at The Uniques Tanzania Limited
THE UNIQUES TANZANIA LIMITED is looking for A TRAINEE who is honest and flexible in learning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Age between 16-20 years
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day to day operation
- Participating in meetings, workshops and other learning opportunities
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols and processes
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with managers, supervisor, and other senior staff
- Fulfilling any requirement and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship
- Following all company regulation and health and safety codes
- Preparing document and updating records
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time Management skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
If you fulfill above requirements, do forward us your CV within 7 days of this advertisement, Details of two non-related referees to Shadrack@the-uniques.com