HR Business Partner (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office
To align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the zone's financial position, midterm plans, its culture and competition
- Partner with business to develop workforce planning and strategies
- Provide guidance to business leaders in interpretation and execution of people agenda
- Identification and Monitoring of talents and management of succession planning
- Formulate partnership across HR functions to deliver value added services to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization
- Provides day-to-day performance guidance to Line Management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions etc.)
- Work closely with zonal management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Monitor quality and compliance on the performance management process as well as ensuring performance culture is instilled among employees.
- Support Line managers in identifying Training needs for respective business units and ensure implementation of training framework.
- Initiating and proactively advising HR policy changes basing on business needs
- Be a change lead, through advising and challenging stakeholders with respect to organizational changes and ensure they have the right methodologies and tools
- Ensure HR processes within the operating model function effectively as well as making sure HR services are up to date and aligned with the wishes of the business.
- Provide HR policy guidance, interpretation and monitor its compliance
- Handle staff grievances and initiate disciplinary procedures where necessary.
- Business acumen
- HR expertise (Knowledge in multiple HR disciplines)
- Change management skills.
- Relationship management
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Computer skills - proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point
- Leadership and people management skills (Coaching, mentorship)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Social Science or any other related field.
- Master's degree /HR Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 - 5 Years' experience in Human resources including HR Business Partnering.
- 2 years' experience in banking or financial institutions is preferred.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date : 22-Aug-2022
Job closing date : 07-Sep-2022