1. Safety Officer (2 Posts)
• Diploma in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or any related discipline.
• Females are highly encouraged to apply.
• Must be ready to work in dusty and sunny environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implementation of Company defined policies to allow meeting Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental Care and Consumer Safety Requirement.
• Proactive Identifications of Hazards or Environmental Aspects an Putting in Place Effective Safeguards aiming at eliminating accidents.
• Hold factory HSE returns to include OHS & EPR.
• Hold SHE site meetings on monthly Basis.
• Take fully responsibilities in ensuring that all third party are aware and that they follow the given guard line.
• Overall responsibility of the Yard Management.
• Draw up objectives and target, management programmed review and document.
• Implement agreed Standard Procedure for specific work instructions.
• Authorizes issues and closes permit to work certificates in line with company policies for tasks related to garage.
• Implement Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management systems as per company
• To carry out Risk Assessment.
• Overseeing the security at all Sites (Active and Inactive) in Co-ordination with the Security Manager.
Interested Candidates who meet the above qualifications and can perform the above duties should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is on Sunday 31st July, 2022.
All applications should be addressed to,
TANLIGHT INTERTRADE INVESTMENT,
P.O BOX 79061,
DAR ES SALAAM