AzamPay was founded in 2016 and is a digital commerce company developing a series of products for the East African market. The company was formed in partnership with the Azam Group of companies and seeks to leverage the Azam brand and presence in East Africa for the purposes of creating value through technology-enabled products and services that can benefit businesses and consumers across the region.
AzamPay is associated with the Azam Group, one of the leading industrial conglomerates in Tanzania, East Africa.The Azam Group has operations across Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Africa. With an annual turnover in excess of USD 800 million and 8,000+ employees across all of its offices, the Azam Group is one of the largest conglomerates in the East African region.
WE’RE HIRING SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
The Senior Systems Administrator will look after the ERP systems across AzamPay and will be part of the Technical Department. He/She will work closely with Business, Finance, HR and Operations Departments in all issues related to ERP implementation and operations.
- Degree (Master’s preferred) in Information Technology or similar subject
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP (Sage X3 preferable), working as a technical consultant or administrator
- 3+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Servers
- Deployment and implementation experience within Sage ERP
- Experience within Fintech, Banking, Telco or FMCG industries
- Strong understanding of SQL Server
- Understanding of Software and licensing solutions
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 April 2022.It operates and invests primarily in Food and Beverage, Packaging, Logistics, Marine Passenger Services, Petroleum and Entertainment arenas. Our mission is to facilitate digital commerce across East Africa, generating value for customers through increased transparency and efficiency in their payments and business operations.