Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) was established under the Company Act, 2002 CAP 212 in September 2012. The establishment purpose of the Bank was to lead capacity-building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture financing value chain and to support the Government of Tanzania initiatives to shape and implement policies and initiatives for agricultural and rural lending. The Banks as a key stakeholder in the development and envisaged revolution of the agricultural sector,
POSITION:ICT SECURITY OFFICER
Nature and scope:
The jobholder reports to the Head of ICT. He/she will be responsible for establishing, managing, and administering the Banks ICT security policy and procedures, monitoring the security compliance of networks, servers, and applications, and responding to security events and alerts in line with the set guidelines and policies.
- Design, implementation, documentation, and publishing the ICT security policies within the bank.
- Advise on ICT security issues and make recommendations for action.
- Monitor and manage significant security issues/breaches, taking remedial action where possible.
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the ICT security requirements; ensuring best practices are always followed.
- Monitor and ensure that appropriate levels of security exist in the following ICT areas but not limited to PCs, client servers, LANs, WANs, broadband networks, web environments, firewalls, IP telephony and disaster recovery.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data at rest or while in transit between endpoint devices, servers, and other systems including any data at rest on hosted, third-party systems where ICT has been involved.
- Arrange and manage the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits.
- Prioritize ICT risks and manage projects based on the severity of risk and non-compliance.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate IT Policies.
- Investigate, respond and report on ICT security incidents.
- Perform other tasks to further ICT security that can be assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Security, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of industry cyber security best practices.
- Programming knowledge, using JAVA, PYTHON, PHP, .NET, C#.
- Certification in ICT security would be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in a similar role in financial institutions and the telecom sector will be an added advantage.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective applications.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which includes Contacts stating the name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates.
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned no later than 4.00 pm on Tuesday, 25th of March 2022.CLICK HERE TO APPLY