Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) is a leading regional bank, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). An affiliate of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), DTB has operated in East Africa for over seventy years.
DTB’s focus on the SME sector and commitment to enhancing convenience for customers through branch network expansion has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years.
POSITION:Customer Experience Manager
- Implement a smooth and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Develop, track and review customer journeys at all stages.
- Interaction with customers across channels, platforms and branches.
- Coordination with all stakeholders for sound customer journey during development of new products in the bank.
- Oversee the resolution of customer complaints and enquiries, and directly undertake resolution of escalations from the Service Excellence team.
- Oversee the activities relating to the Bank’s contact center, customer feedback channels, and general service standards across the Bank.
- Generating and sending accurate and timely management reports relating to the designated service excellence programmes and activities (complaints, feedback and root cause).
- Liaise with heads of other teams to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Overlook the identifying and training of Service Excellence champions at branch level and continuously engage them to actively champion the service excellence agenda of the bank.
- Overlook the development and updating of customer journey process flows and ensure seamless experiences.
- Plan and coordinate customer service events e.g. Customer Service Week, TBA events and round tables/seminars on customer service/experience.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree / Advanced Diploma in Business administration, Commerce, Banking and finance or related field of study.
- At least 5 years of work experience in related field preferably customer facing role in banking environment.
- A Professional qualification in Quality Management will constitute a definite advantage.
- Good knowledge and grasp of banking practices and regulations.
- Strong leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Structured Problem-Solving Techniques and competent in Statistical Analysis.
- Passionate and driven.
How to apply
If you meet requirements for the above position, kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th February 2022.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.