TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible.
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Assist Prepare and execution of the overall marketing and commercial communication plan.
- Select, brief, review and submit for approval to the HOD proposals from advertising and media agencies.
- Make sure all activities required to be done adhere to company norms and standard.
- Support in Continually monitoring and assess competitor activities and other developments in the market that might affect company business and submit monthly report.
- Be innovative and proactive to Identify and propose new activities that could promote the image and business of the Company as well as oversee the implementation.
- Participate and be innovative to create digital content and monitor campaigns through social media channels.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital campaigns.
- Custodia of promotional items and keep records of promotional items distribution.
Context and environment
- Good working relationship with media, advertising and production companies.
- Good working relationship with suppliers of promotional materials.
- Sufficient facilitation in terms of communication tools e.g. mobile phones, office telephone, email as well as transport (transport available during working).
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration with a bias in marketing, Mass Communication.
- Working experience of retail network & consumer business.
- Working experience in a media, mass communication, marketing department or agency.
- Computer knowledge: Power point, Adobe Photoshop, CS Illustrator and MS Word.
- Excellent communication, analytical and project management skills
- Good presentation skills and training ability
Business to Business (“B2B”) Sales Executive
Description Du Poste
The role of the B2B Sales Executive is to lead the affiliate’s effort to manage and grow the B2B business in the Construction and Infrastructure development Sector including E&P. Responsible for managing and Growing the Construction and Infrastructure development Portfolio. The following are the key activities:
- Responsible for the formulation and execution of the Affiliate’s B2B Strategy for the Construction and Infrastructure Development Sector.
- Studies the Market to understand and/or identify Changes in Clients requirements/needs and Competitor initiatives with the view of adopting the Company’s B2B approach and developing solutions to meet these requirements within the Construction and Infrastructure Development Sector
- Lead and manage a sales team of 1 Young Graduate Trainee
- Responsible for training and coaching towards implementing an efficient sales process and a relationship management system that will maximize service delivery to these clients and returns to the company.
- Responsible for ensuring implementation of Sales process and relationship management system.
- Monitor and manage performance in respect to their objectives (Sales, GMVE, DSO, Client Relationship Management KPls)
- Liaise with the Card, Lubricants and LPG Sales teams to manage and grow the sales of the respective product.
- Manage tenders and lead the effort on prospection and acquisition of clients for the Construction and Infrastructure Development Sector
- Lead the effort to ensure that TOTAL delivers on its commitment to its B2B Clients in the Construction and Infrastructure Development Sector and the clients deliver on their commitments in return.
- Monitors the cost and pricing of the products, services and solutions offered to clients in the Construction and Infrastructure Development Sector to ensure the Sales volume and margins generated are aligned to the company’s Sales-Margin objective.
- Monitoring and contribution accounts of each their clients versus the targets set per customer, profitability studies for projects and conduct postmortem analysis for the projects within their portfolio.
- Participates in the formulation and leads the effort to implement the affiliate’s Marketing, Communication and promotions strategy for the Construction and Infrastructure Development Sector
- Implements and monitors corporate health, Safety, environment and quality Standards/requirements in all the KB activities
Contexte et Environnement
The Construction and Infrastructure development Sector is one of the Key sectors for growth for the Business-to-Business Section, considering that Uganda governments positioning in respect to infrastructure Development both in the short and long term.
Several Projects have been commissioned or will soon be commissioned, some as government projects and other as Public and private Partnerships. Several competitors are involved and are developing the capability to deliver products and services onwards partnering with the Contractors to deliver these projects. The Customers are asking for more for less, the competition is no longer about just the product and/or services but the solutions, implying that we have to adapt to be dynamic, innovative and in position to create solutions that meet the client requirements, while keeping the cost loss and ensuring the Client pay for these in time.
While we have made significant progress in setting up and aligning the B2B business to the meet the Market requirement for this sector, there is still i lot to do streamline develop and adopt the affiliate’s commercial offer to position it as an Energy Solutions Partners for these Clients.
- A strong and broad-based business-related degree is imperative and/or an MBA — e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing and Commerce, with a high level of numeric and Analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in Sales and Marketing at a Senior Level.
- Leadership and Communication Skills are a pre-requisite
- Language skills: English and Chinese.
GRADUATE TRAINEE – PURCHASING
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Description du poste
- Managing purchasing activities
- Business Units: Operations, Networks, Lubricant blending plant, Specialties
- Purchasing Management:
- Obtaining local and international quotations through HUB from suppliers by issuance of RFQ or CFT depending on the threshold.
- Evaluate quotations/bids through cost analysis form (Canvas sheet) or Tender analysis summary report.
- Follow up on purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of materials and services.
- Suppliers and Contract Management:
- Establish a good relationship with suppliers and Preparation of contract draft.
- Coordinate performance of critical suppliers and conduct due diligence of suppliers before any commercial engagement.
- Liaising with legal officer to verify validity of contracts for the supply of various goods and services of the entire organization.
- Archive purchasing records for easy tracking.
- Information Management
- Updating purchasing information into the Purchasing AGORA (if required).
- Prepare and print SAP purchase orders with accuracy of details and provide it to PM for further approval.
- Supervise the activities of the filling clerk.
- Supplier Payments: Liaise with finance department for timely suppliers’ payments
- Monthly reports: Generate monthly contract update report + departmental report as assigned by the PM.
Contexte et Environnement
- The job requires to work within and outside the office.
- The position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective interactions with internal and external stakeholders as well as excellent and well-informed negotiation skills to ensure best prices for best products during negotiations with suppliers.
- This position requires a high level of responsibility, integrity and a commitment to adhere to company compliance program rules.
- Technical background preferably – Bsc. in mechanical engineering
- Sound Knowledge of Tanzania customs and importation processes as well as domestic procurement procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and negotiation skills.
GRADUATE TRAINEE – HOSPITALITY ASSISTANT
DAR ES SALAAM-MAFUTA RD(TZA)
Description du poste
- Application of Safety Managements Systems.
- Quality Control of products to be within Tanzania quality specifications as per TBS.
- Transit/Hospitality Cost Build up and invoicing: Ensure Timely and Accurately preparation of Cost buildup and MEMO for invoicing, Communicating Cost Build up to respective parties for all the transit customers for Product + Hospitality and handling charges, for Local Customers for Hospitality and Handling charges to enable customers to be able to pay on time and uplift product; latest 2 working days from the date of the outturn.
- Hospitality Billing: Ensure that all invoices and Credit Notes/Debit Notes for hospitality are prepared on time and dispatched to respective customers and Provide Analysis of monthly earned Hospitality income as compared to the budgeted income also To assist on responding to the Hospitality customers Queries on time
- Hospitality Contracts: To ensure all hospitality and product contract are valid contract with GAPCO/TOTAL and updated on time once expired
- Hospitality income Daily Updating of Hospitality income file and report monthly Earned income and collections to supply manager latest by 28th of Each month
- Collections: To ensure that all Hospitality invoices are paid on time by customers (Daily follow-up of overdue invoices)
- Hospitality Second Billing : Closely Follow-up with stocks controller to ensure that workings for received and MEMO for Billing of all all 2nd,3rd to ……Nth billing are completed by 25th day of each month and forward the invoices to customers for payment before complete uplift.
- Hospitality Loading Orders: Closely follow-up of all customer orders to ensure no delay in processing and
- Loading customer’s orders, also no orders are loaded in case of overdue invoices unless waver is given by your superior.
- Reporting: ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting for all activities. Ensure files saving and confidentiality. Add value through regular proposal of file sand topic management improvement
- Any Other Job related to your section as may be assigned to you by your superior.
Contexte et Environnement
Complex market with various regulations, constrained supply system,
numerous OMCs. Imports planned 2-3 months ahead so requiring accurate
2. involve interaction with suppliers/customers and also TRA/PBPA / staff during documents processing whereby some are less cooperative
3. Correctness of all documents which needs concentration as it involves huge amount of money to be paid.
4. Most of the duties are strictly to specific deadline therefore, needs time dedication
- Bachelor Degree in Business related field
- Products knowledge
- Knowledge of customs procedures on importation
Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE