Position: Senior Accountant (1 Post)
Reporting to: Group Financial Manager
Term of the Contract: Permanent
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd; the Largest Smallholder Tea Company in Tanzania; supporting over 12,000 Smallholder farmers and with 2 factories one in Tukuyu-Rungwe, and the second one is in Mwakaleli- Busokelo District, wishes to recruit well qualified, high caliber, Senior Accountant
applicants will be required to manage all duties and responsibilities,
which will be invested on them, major ones will be as follows: –
- Prepare and maintain Cash flows
- Manage Annual budgets including Preparation
- Prepare Year-end Financial statements, manage and assist End of the year audit
- Supervise Financial Assistant and other employees in the facilitation of the day to day operations including management of the financial data
- Ensure that, all the company’s financial practices are in line with the statutory regulations and legislation
- Recommend cost reducing solutions
- Prepare monthly accruals and Revenue Accounting
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts and General ledgers
- Liaising with auditors, banks, tax authorities and other external parties depending on the requirement.
- Managing of the Company Assets including handling of Insurance of the same
- Any other duties and when assigned by the Senior Management from time to Time.
- Minimum qualification: CPA (T)
- Degree: Bachelor in Corporate Finance/Accounting/Business Administration and any other related field Experience Level: Management Level
- Experience Length: Minimum 3 years as an External Auditor, preferably in agriculture Sector Clients
Application including a covering letter, curriculum vitae, relevant testimonials, e-mails, cellular contacts and two references should be sent with confidence through email or postal address as shown below:
firstname.lastname@example.orgThe closing date for applications is 31st December 2021.
Wakulima Tea Company Ltd
P.O. Box 700
Only shortlisted will receive the calls from the company.