Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: E-COMMERCE & PAA ROYAL COORDINATOR (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: MARKETING & CORPORATE AFFAIRS MANAGER
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To enhance use of Precision Air’s electronic systems to sell the company’s products, services and ensure the achievement of PAA Royal Frequent Flyer Program Objectives.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development, delivery and coordinating implementation of Precision Air’s e-commerce products and services including;
- On line check-in
- Click &Fly
- Mobile payments and other payment platforms.
- Internet Booking engine
- E-commerce business analysis to measure success in implementation and business requirements.
- Coordinate training of stakeholders and ensure contact center, frontline sales and marketing are well versed with PW e-commerce products.
- Oversee company’s website maintenance", content and troubleshooting.
- Product testing and process mapping to ensure a smooth introduction of the airlines e- commerce products.
- To ensure that IBE becomes a major sales/revenue generator for the company.
- Identify new e-business products to enhance company strategy
- Work with the social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. to project the company image
- Design, develop and coordinate PAA Royal program strategy implementation for customer retention.
- Design and continuously improve PAA royal program rules and regulations to ensure the long-lasting attractiveness for customers.
- Develop leading edge creative campaigns to attract potential members for recruitment into the loyalty program. Provide for quality check and assurance to ensure effective implementation of the PAA Royal program communication plans.
- Oversee the PAA Royal program membership applications are processed promptly in order to monitor and manage membership by coordinating with the PW sales, travel agents, PW in-flight and ground handling staff participation.
- Continuously monitor membership database, in order to acquire information of customer profile and spend behavior to utilize it for further developing the loyalty program.
- Identify and negotiate partnership e.g. car hire, hotel tie ups with internal as well as external brands for loyalty program activities to facilitate and optimize customer reach.
- Oversee the operations of the PAA Royal program helpdesk to monitor the nature of calls provide guidance or responding to customer queries and forward any major concerns to the Senior E-Commerce Executive.
- Run PAA Royal program PAA Royal program Helpdesk and ensure quality services are delivered to PAA Royal members.
- Design and implement PAA Royal member’s engagement program to achieve a high level of engagement.
- Ensure PAA Royal members are enjoying the membership benefits as established in the program.
- Coordinate and oversee the program’s branding and visibility at the airport, sales offices, travel agents and other point sale platforms.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve set e-commerce targets.
- Visible revenue/ passenger number growth through use of e -commerce systems
- Increase visibility and use of e-commerce tools
- High efficiency standards through quality of customer service
- Satisfactory feedback on helpdesk from PAA Royal customers
- High rating of the PAA Royal program
- Meet set targets for the loyalty program recruitment drive
- Customer retention and loyalty
- High level of integrity
- Customer focused and good PR
- Decisive and confident
- Result oriented
- A good negotiator and articulate communicator in English and Swahili
- Revenue and cost conscious
- Creative and self-motivated
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPIRIENCE
- University Graduate in business, marketing, e-commerce, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in E-Commerce and Marketing field.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge on E-commerce technology/platforms and its application.
- Wide knowledge of loyalty programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in customer service.
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of airline and airport process is an added advantage
Not later than 12th November 2021
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam