We, Afroil Investment Limited an oil marketing company based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania fully licensed and incorporated on 23rd October 2008 is currently looking for dynamic result-oriented individuals to fill the following Vacancies.
Job Title: Accountant (4 Positions).
Reports to: Finance Manager.
To facilitate accurate and timely entry of accounting information (Data) into the accounting system (SAP) and to ensure good corporate financial management within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintaining the books of account, that is purchases documents/receipts and payment
- Preparing month end standard journal
- Maintaining the fixed asset sub-ledger/register.
- Prepare month end bank
- Keep updated with current tax
- File month end VAT returns, SDL, PAYE, WCF and
- File half year and yearly P9 & P10 tax returns to
- Carry out all daily bank entries posting into the accounting package (SAP) and
- Posting of all Petty
- Proper records management including filling and keeping of
- Manage all accounting
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual
- Reconcile accounts payable and
- Ensure timely bank
- Compute taxes and prepare tax
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss
- Comply with financial policies and
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the
Qualification & Experience
- Experience in Supermarket, Transport, Stock Management and Card Systems is an added
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or
- Minimum of 3 -6 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Certified/Chartered Accountant with NBAA is an added advantage
- Experience with accounting software, like Tally& SAP
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Computer knowledge e.g. MS Excel, Word, internet and Usage of various software
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English & Kiswahili
- Financial management
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Mathematics Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION.
Interested and Qualified candidates to send their updated CVs through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. This position attracts competitive package and remuneration.Deadline of application is Friday 19th November 2021 before 5 pm.