Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute (TAFIRI) is a Research Institute that was established by the Act of Parliament No. 6 of 1980 and started operations in 1983 with the aim of promoting, conducting, and co-coordinating fisheries research in Tanzania. In 2016, this Act was repealed by a new Act of Parliament No. 11 of 2016 Nafasi za kazi TAFIRI Wizara ya Mifugo na uvuvi Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute (TAFIRI) invites applications from qualified Public Servants who are interested to be transferred to the Institute as follows:
51 Jobs at Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute (TAFIRI)
- An applicant must be a Public Servant
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their current employers.
- Applicants should attach an up to date CV.
- Applicants should attach certified copies of Academic certificates and Transcripts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU.
- Applicants for the post of Drivers should attach copies of a valid driving license.
- Applicants should indicate in the application letters their willingness to cover the transfer costs.
- Salary is in accordance with Parastatal General Salary Scales (PGSS).
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
- All applications should be written in either English or Kiswahili and addressed to:
The Director General,
Tanzania Fisheries Research Institute,
P.O. Box 9750,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for submitting applications is 29th November, 2021