ALISTAIR is one of East and Southern Africa’s fastest growing service companies, providing a variety of self-delivered logistics solutions with core competencies in road freight and operational hire of material handling equipment.
The business has gone from strength to strength, growing quickly in both its geographical coverage and variety of services offered to clients. At the moment, the Group employees over 400 personnel, delivers services across sixteen countries and is poised for significant further expansion.
JOB TITTLE:HSSEQ Assistant
Reports to: Head of HSSEQ
Working hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
- Incumbent will be responsible for timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of HSSEQ documents including document control, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents.
- Maintain and retain relevant HSSEQ systems.
- Provide administrative assistance and advice on HSSEQ issues and make recommendations to the local operations.
- Planning of internal audit and external audits.
- Assist in preparing documents for tender bidding.
- Monitor and track HSSEQ compliance for all entities.
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge of Safety Standards & work practices
- Advanced Computer literacy and data management – Must
- Basic Knowledge of Health and Safety Risk Assessment – Must
- Advanced first aider certification – Must
- Awareness of HSE Standards
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in related field – Must
- Excellent written report writing skills.