LAKE OIL LTD is a leading Oil Marketing Company in Tanzania, Ally Edha Awadh the young and energetic entrepreneur founded the first company in Lake Group ‘Lake Oil’ in year 2006 at age 27. … Lake Oil geographically spread across every region of Tanzania and also neighboring countries of Zambia, DRC, Burundi and Rwanda.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
POSITION : INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
REPORTING TO : MANAGING DIRECTOR
Job Purpose Manage risk and verify financial and operational transactions by developing and implementing an effective and efficient audit programme for purpose of ensuring Company Assets/Resources are acquired economically and efficiently, effectively utilised and protected.
Duties And Responsibilities;
- Oversee Internal Audit function by identifying and integrating best audit practices, procedures, techniques and promote team-oriented culture. This shall include Work closely with all audit staff and provide support in assuring that audit activities are carried out as per audit standard and company requirement and expectation.
- Develop Internal Audit scope and plans that provides timely, quality and reliable information to management with high degree of integrity and complete clear, concise audit reports that are fully supported by complete and accurate audit work papers and data.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship and open communication with management; and all operation team to ensure concerns addressed and expectations are met.
- Perform risk assessment and prepare action plan to mitigate identified risk and recommendation that will save company cost
- Coordinates management actions and responses in respect to audit findings and observation.
- Manage multiple complex assignment simultaneously and meet deadlines as per given budget.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice and carry out special audits and investigation as may be required by management.
- Maintain high degree of ethics and strong sense of business judgement and ability.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by reporting superior and/or Management.
QUALIFICATION: Masters in Risk Management and Assurancel Masters in Business Administration I Master Degree in Finance/Accounting. Accounting certification (CPA; ACCA or equivalent) is an asset
EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years’ experience in managing Internal Audit from competitive Oil and Gas business environment.
E-mail your CV to email@example.com on or before Saturday, September 04, 2021 at 01:00pm
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.