Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our business goals, we are looking forward to recruit a self motivated and enthusiastic individual to join Head Office as Application Administrator.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
JOB TITLE: Application Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
● Ensure daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
● Upgrade and configure system software that supports AMBT infrastructure applications per project or operational needs.
● Plan detailed Backup strategy concept for all the Banking Management information systems (myMBS, Kenex, CTS, Kprinter, Swift, Finger Print, Mobile, ATM).
● Plan and execute disaster recovery and normal recovery procedures, visual control of hardware equipment – ensure uptime of server.
● Ensure continuity of banking operations.
● Prepare & produce quality performance statistics & comprehensive reports of all assigned platforms for management review.
● Monitor logging data and report system operating figures and irregularities regularly
● Maintain and update systems and all necessary procedure documentation
● Manage business software and licensing and ensuring bank compliance on licensing (Microsoft server and CAL, Microsoft SQL server)
● Develop and maintain all application administration installation and configuration procedures.
● Ensure proper monitoring of periodical IT reports within the department
● Ensure and maintain internal IT security as it relates to MIS in the bank.
● Ensure the business complies with the applicable requirements of the Information Security policies internally, industry best practices and regulatory requirement.
● Determining the appropriate levels of controls to safeguard sensitive data and validate controls are being implemented
Requirements and Baseline Skills
● At least a degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or comparable qualification
● Minimum two year experience in a directly related position
● Evidence of sound experience in
– Server administration (modern MS Windows server (hardware, operation system, MS Office, network connections), patch management, scripting
– MS SQL server administration,
– Oracle DB administration
– Backup and recovery procedures (MS SQL-database server, operating systems)
● Windows batch scripting and basic Linux server administration
● Problem solving, analytical and process oriented
● Knowledge of Software Office 2007,2010,2013 (incl. outlook mail client), Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 2008,2008 R2,2012, 2012R2, 2016), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and other Microsoft applications
● Evidence of a willingness to take responsibility and work on own initiative
● Flexibility and operational readiness
● Openness to IT and business processes
● Communicative personality (good written and verbal communication skills)
● Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines consistently
Please send your application letter and CV by email to email@example.com. Certificates are highly needed during application stage. Application letter should explain why you fit for this position.Deadline for applying to this position is 17th of July, 2021.