Check here list of Majina Ajira Mpya Za Walimu 2021 PDF TAMISEMI, See Here ajira za walimu 2021/2022, Download PDF ya Majina Ajira Za Walimu 2020. New Teachers Employed by Government TAMISEMI 2021/2022, Get latest Majina ya walimu wapya 2020, TAMISEMI OTEAS Login System, Online Teachers Employment Application System, Tarehe kutoa majina walimu TAMISEMI 2021.
- How To Open Job Application Account at Airaportal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- Steps To Apply Jobs at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- New Tips to Win Government Interviews at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- TAMISEMI:Transfer Procedures | Hatua za Uhamisho TAMISEMI
- Teaching Job Salary Scale for Teachers | Viwango vya Mishahara kwa Ngazi ya UALIMU
- UTUMISHI: Salary Scales For Public Servants in Tanzania |MADARAJA NA VIWANGO VYA MISHAHARA KWA WATUMISHI WA UMMA
- TAMISEMI:Costomer Service | TAMISEMI Kituo Cha Huduma Kwa Wateja
Released this day: 25th Jun, 2021
Regional Governments and Local Authorities are a full ministry which is under the Presidency and managed by the Minister of State assisted by two deputies as managers. There is also the Secretary General who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Government’s activities.
One of the tasks of this Ministry is to coordinate all regional development plans with Local Authorities under the presidential office. The administration of this Ministry is under the Minister who is also a member of the Cabinet of Tanzania.
The Ministry is responsible for regional development in all regions and districts, especially in ensuring that the infrastructure of each area in the construction of roads and buildings continues, and at the appropriate level.
TAMISEMI Kituo Cha Huduma Kwa Wateja
WhatsApp/Messages Number: +255735 160 210
Call Number: +255262 160 210
- Facebook: Ofisi ya Rais TAMISEMI
- YouTube: Ortamisemi
- Instagram: Ortamisemi
1923 Dodoma – Tanzania,
Mobile: Email: email@example.com
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.