The Latham School, Dar es Salaam. We have provided an excellent, and forward-looking education at our Bahari Beach Campus since 2013, and are now extremely pleased to be expanding and will be able to offer the same quality of education at our new campus in Masaki from September 2020.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
As a community of learners, pupils, teachers and parents, we are all very proud of our school at the Bahari Beach Campus. We have all worked together to purposefully create a welcoming, supportive and nurturing environment that helped our pupils integrate and encourage them to take risks and grow. This same approach to education will also permeate our Masaki Campus.
Position Title: Art/Drama/Music Teachers
Position Title: Deputy Head (Bahari & Masaki)
Position Title: Primary Teachers
Minimum Teaching Requirements:
The successful applicants will have:
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience working with Primary aged children.
- A degree and a teaching qualification;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- High levels of ICT capability;
- A commitment to raising pupils’ achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning;
- A good understanding of how children learn in both structured and unstructured setting;.
- The ability to assess in line with threshold (outcome) standards;
- The ability to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals.
Position Title:Head of Schools Minimum Requirements:
- Masters degree in Education 5-10 years school leadership experience 3-5 years international experience
In addition, the successful applicant will:
- Have a passion to inspire pupils and do whatever it takes to achieve success;
- Have proven, successful experience in teaching the core areas of the English National Curriculum, or an equivalent international curriculum;
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and be experienced in establishing and maintaining good professional relationships.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us your CV and cover letter only email@example.com
Deadline: May 30,2021Preference will be given to qualified Tanzanian candidates, and those already in country
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted