1. POSITION: SALES MANAGER
● Develop a clear sales pipeline and strategies in collaboration with the Head of Sales and Marketing Department.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
● Evaluate and monitor the sales pipeline on a daily and weekly basis.
● Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by providing strategic information and recommendations plans and reviews.
● Preparing OKR for your sales team.
● Resolving problems, identifying trends, and determining system improvements,
● Liaise with the finance department to meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
● Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
● Analysing trends and results.
● Defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
● Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
● Maintaining rapport with key customers by making periodic visits, to ensure quality, customer satisfaction, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
● Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
● Develop, supervise, and drive performance of the sales team to achieve targets set by the company.
● Ensure product knowledge and awareness amongst all the sales executives.
● Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of sales activities to the Country Manager
● Perform any other tasks requested by the Country Manager.
● Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Studies or related field.
● A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales.
● High level negotiation skills
● Knowledge of sales related software as well as other office programs such as Word, Excel and Power Point
● Acquired Sales Trainings
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong organization and time management skills
● Relatable and sociable
● Very well organized
● Decision making
● Prioritizing and capacity to work under pressure.
● Independent thinking
● Market analysis
● Fluent and proficient in verbal and written English
● Dynamic, Honest, Discreet and Courteous.
2. POSITION: HR AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
● Implementing office policies and strategizing improvements to existing processes
● Developing initiatives related to company culture and employee wellness.
● Implementing critical safety procedures, including establishing evacuation plans, running drills, and setting up building security
● Handling and managing payroll/staff files and attendances.
● Onboarding and offboarding employees
● Directly assisting executives
● Planning events and meetings
● Coordinating travel for the directors
● Scheduling and managing calendars for Company Events.
● Creating reports and sometimes presenting them
● Overseeing other office staff support
● Keeping books and records
● Interfacing with clients, vendors, building management, and employees on a regular basis.
● Hearing (and resolves issues related to) complaints. Managing office budget and financial administration, from handling expenses to implementing processes
● Resolving employee conflicts
● Daily briefing to the Managing Director on status of pending deliveries, sales inquiries, registrations, and any other customer matters.
● Preparation of Proforma Invoices
● Opening and maintaining customer files
● Maintaining General files and record keeping.
● Respond to customer inquiries.
● preparation of customer sales agreements and related documentation
● preparation of documents for registration, VAT deferment etc.
● Preparation of documentation and files for customer deliveries
● follow up of payment of stamp duty of customer sale agreements.
● Handle correspondence with customers, e.g., payment reminders, notices of outstanding payments, demand letters.
● Distribution of customer monthly statements of account
● Assist in preparation/ renewal of Employment Contracts.
● Assist in preparation of Employment Letters; Warning Letters, Inter-office communication etc.
● Preparation of monthly performance reports for Sales Executives
● Maintaining Daily Sales Activity Reports of individual sales executives.
● Assist in preparation of travel documents/ application of Visas for Management.
● To carry out other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
● A minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR and Office Administration.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the email should be the position you are applying for : ‘ Sales Manager Application OR HR and Administrative Officer Application ’
The application deadline: 27th May, 2021