Transfer Job Vacancies at Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB)
The history of TTB goes back to 1960’s during the then Tanganyika Tobacco Board. In 1970 the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania established the Tobacco Authority of Tanzania (TAT). TAT was transformed in 1984 to become Tanzania Tobacco Processing & Marketing Board (TTP&MB).
In 1993 TTP&MB was restructured into Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) following partial privatization of the Tobacco Industry which was culminated in 1997 when TTB commercial activities became hived off in total to the private sector. The current TTB came into being after enactment of Tobacco Industry Act No. 24 of 2001 and shall carry out regulatory functions such other activities necessary, advantages or proper for the benefit of tobacco industry.
The Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to transfer their employment to fill 8 vacant posts in various post/designations.
Position Title: PERSONAL SECRETARY II 1 Posts
- Holder of National Form IV/VI Certificate PLUS Certificate in Secretarial Studies Stage III. Must have Passed shorthand and hatimkato 80 w.p.m with a certificate in computers with windows, Microsoft office, internet, e-mail and publisher from a recognised institutions.
Position Title: RECORDS MANAGE¬MENT ASSISTANT II 3 Posts
- Holder of Certificate in one of the following fields: Records Management, Archives Management, or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
Position Title: ICT OFFICER II 1 Posts
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/lnstitution. Knowledge in technical expertise in ICT will be an added advantage.
Position Title: DRIVER 2 Posts
- Holder of Form IV Certificate and a Class “C1 or E” Driving License who has attended Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any recognized Institution. The candidate must have driving experience of at least one year without causing an accident. Possession of level II in Motor Vehicle Maintenance /Mechanics is an added advantage.
Position Title: OFFICE ASSISTANT 1 Posts
- Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS:
- Applicants must attach updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, check number, postal address, email address, accessible mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees.
- All applicants must be attached with certified copies of professional certificate, academic certificates & transcripts, Form IV&VI certificates as appropriate, birth certificate, appoint- ment letter, and confirmation letter.
- All applicants should channel their application letters through their respective employers.
- Only successful applicants will be informed for next procedures.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs.
- Applicants who applied before or who will apply after this advertisement deadline won’t be considered.
All applicants should channel their applications to:
The deadline for receiving applications is 21st April,2021 at 3:00 pm
ACTING DIRECTOR GENERAL,
TANZANIA TOBACCO BOARD,
Tel:+255 262 604 417