Position: Sales Representative
Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Sales Representative position in our Sales and Marketing team in Dar Es Salaam and Dodoma Depot. We then strongly encourage any current qualified who is interested in the role to apply. Dar es salaam and Dodoma Residents are strongly encourage to apply.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
• Service customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
• Preparing and reporting daily sales reports
• Services existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule.
• Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques
• Resolving customer complaints.
• Provides records of customer sales.
• Contributes to team efforts
• To maintain and build good relationship with customer, to provide product knowledge to clients
• Good customer service, self-confidence, negotiation, territory management, meeting sales goals, self-motivated and creative
• Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
• 1 year and above Experience in sales and marketing
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Team player
Please Note this job is commission basis payment
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Please CV and application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19.03.2021. NO PHONE CALLS in reference to this position will be accepted.