Primary Education Teacher For Maths and ScienceProvides a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. Provides a block and lesson plan by which classes are conducted.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Degree in Education / Primary Education.
- A minimum of 2 year experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Fluently expressing oneself in English
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
A well established school in Kigamboni is looking for Montessori Teachers to work in the Kigamboni campus.
- Develop and implement lesson plans to meet the specific needs of each child enrolled in the early learning program
- Impart lessons on a one-on-one or group basis and assist children who may have trouble grasping concepts
- Promote feelings of security and trust in children by encouraging them through activities
- Talk, sing and read to infants in a bid to make children feel comfortable and enthusiastic in class
- Respond quickly and in a soothing fashion to distressed children and ensure that they are made comfortable immediately
- Conduct developmental screenings and ongoing assessments on children to determine motor, language, social, cognitive and emotional skills development
- Communicate any significant findings to parents regarding behavior and assist parents in managing related issues
- Must have Montessori certificate or Diploma
- May have Diploma in Early Childhood
- Must have passed through Montessori College
The deadline for submitting the application is 28 February 2021
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer – Intern
On behalf of client KaziniKwetu is looking for interns to work as Graphic Designer to be based in Dar es Salaam.
- Good knowledge of working on Apple Mac book
- Good knowledge in Photoshop,Illustrator, E designing
- Basic knowledge of graphic design.
- Good knowledge and basic experience in fine art.
- Attention to Detail,
- Deadline-Oriented and ready to learn.
Kazinikwetu Ltd on behalf of client is looking for sales officers willing to work as freelancers for a marketing agency based in Dar es Salaam.
- Finding potential clients to offer company products.
- Handling sales and promotional activities
- Achieving sales budget
- Analysis of past data and sale figure for sales enhancement
- Generating more outlet for business expansion
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Computer Literate
- Very good experience in sales for marketing agencies