ISACA Tanzania Chapter became operational in March 2002 and became the fourth country in Africa to formulate the local chapter. The idea to formulate a Chapter started in 1999 with the objectives of raising awareness in the areas of information system auditing, security and control due to the increase in computer usage in the country.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The main activities of the chapter are to promote sharing of
professional expertise from multi-sector communities through educational
seminars and workshops, engagement in ICT research projects, conducting
regular chapter meetings and promoting and elevating the visibility of
the information system audit, control and security profession.
Business Development Coordinator
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
The Chapter is looking for a motivated Business Development Coordinator to provide coordination and administrative support for the Chapter to enable it attain its growth objectives.
The candidate will be expected to conduct market analysis, initiate contact with prospects, generate leads and new sign-ups of members, maintaining relationships with existing clients and address their needs including handling administrative duties,
To excel in this role, the candidate should be ready to work with and in a fast-paced team environment, possess excellent people skills and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers about ISACA on a regular basis.
Roles and responsibilities
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with members and customers via email, phone and in person.
- Coordinating and arranging events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches.
- Writing and distribution agendas, proposals, cost estimates and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining members databases, website and all marketing channels and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to Board Members.
- Provide effective administrative support
- Maintaining member’s professional and technical knowledge repository.
- Co-ordinate Chapter’s project-based work (responding to EoIs, RFPs and assisting in managing contracts).
Education Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing, or related field.
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience and / or ability to facilitate and support the work of team members
- Knowledge and skills in the preparation and maintenance of proper financial records and banking procedures and reporting on same.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally in English
- Have a high degree of computer literacy - to include competence in the following Microsoft applications, word processing, spreadsheets, file management, e-mail and the internet.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Marketing/Sales skills will be added advantage
- Open and flexible personality.
- Team player.
Interested candidates should apply by email through firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th Feb 2021, addressing to:
ISACA Tanzania Chapter President,The applicant should ensure that the applications include a 5-page curriculum vitae and 1-page motivation letter which explain the personal history, general work experience, and specialized skills relevant to the vacancy.
P.O. Box 19749,
Dar es Salaam.
Selected candidates for the interview will be required to bring their original certificates or transcripts for verification.