SAWA Initiative is a Non-Government Organization that deals with ending violence against women and children in Tanzania promote and protect human rights, women empowerment , and strengthening social welfare and community development systems
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
To leverage the power of music and art in creating awareness and spreading the message that will initiate a fight against abuse and violence towards women and children in Tanzania and promote human rights.
To become an outstanding organization responsible for fighting violence and abuse towards women and children by changing mindset and provide education, enhance women empowerment and promote human rights
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
● The email subject must be the position you are applying for eg; “PROJECT COORDINATOR"
● These positions are for applicants with bachelor degree in related field. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
● We only accept CV and applications letters. CV should have maximum 4 pages and application letter should be 1 page only.
● Only succesful applicants will be contacted for interview.