Graphic Design Coordinator
Location: Dar es Salaam,
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
M-Bet is a company incorporated under the laws of Tanzania, and licensed by the Gaming Board of Tanzania, for the purpose of conveniently providing betting services in East Africa via Mobile Networks and Electronic Wallet Services.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic design / Graphics Coordinator for a long-term position located in Tanzania. Candidates need to be fluent in English and Swahili.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the brand manager for the M-Bet brand and ensure consistency of brand material across a variety of design platforms and partnerships.
- Develop and execute strategies across multiple product touchpoints (online & offline) focused on design, language, quality and making sure that product design appropriately reflects and express the brand.
- Track performance of creative assets and provide routine assessments of critiques, changes or improvements to creative elements that will ultimately lead to greater results.
- Assist with the production of PowerPoints and any graphic design elements needed.
- Create and facilitate the design and production of collateral materials, including but not limited to, videos, banners, etc.
- Execute advanced illustrative and animated techniques to enhance digital advertising and organic social media efforts.
- Manage internal cooperative advertising asset design and assist with brand advertising, including print, out of home and digital ad creative design and development.
- Serve as the production coordinator for promotional and collateral materials produced, facilitating press checks when needed.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in graphic design, brand building or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, advertising, public relations, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Swahili and English (both written and verbal) is required. French would be a plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design capabilities with a strong portfolio.
- Good experience and knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator. High experience in handling video editing programs. Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud will be a plus.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.