(HESLB) is tasked by its establishing Act, under section 7 (i), to recover all due loans extended to former students since July 1994 so that the same money can be used to lend other students, thus rendering the Loan scheme sustainable and long lasting.
- Most Marketable Courses to study In Tanzania 2020/21| Kozi Za Kusoma Chuo 2020/21, Kozi Bora Chuo, Best Course, Jinsi Ya Kuchagua Kozi
- Loans are repaid following expiry of two-year grace period upon successful completion of studies or upon earlier termination of studies for whatsoever reason
- For commencement of loan repayment, a Loan Beneficiary will have to
be availed with a loan statement after submission of the following
particulars to the Board through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full names as used during study
- Higher Learning Institution attended
- Year of Entry and Year of Exit
- Postal and Physical address
- Mobile Tel. No.
- Employment status
- Loans are repaid at a rate of not less than 15% of monthly income/salary of loan beneficiaries and Tzs. 100,000.00 for self-employed loan beneficiaries.
Instructions From Heslb About 10% interest on Loan repayment
LOAN REPAYMENT MODES
All payments are payable to Higher Education Students’ Loans Board, by crossed cheque, Bankers direct transfer/standing order/EFT or CASH DEPOSIT to HESLB collection A/C in any of the following banks
|BANK||ACCOUNT NO.||SWIFT CODES|
|CRDB – Bank||01J1028467503||CORVUTZTZ|
|Tanzania Postal Bank||CCA-024-00000032||TAPBTZTZ|
COMPLETION OF LOAN REPAYMENT
Read also the following;-
- How To Open Job Application Account at Airaportal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- Steps To Apply Jobs at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- New Tips to Win Government Interviews at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- TAMISEMI:Transfer Procedures | Hatua za Uhamisho TAMISEMI
- Teaching Job Salary Scale for Teachers | Viwango vya Mishahara kwa Ngazi ya UALIMU
- UTUMISHI: Salary Scales For Public Servants in Tanzania |MADARAJA NA VIWANGO VYA MISHAHARA KWA WATUMISHI WA UMMA
- TAMISEMI:Costomer Service | TAMISEMI Kituo Cha Huduma Kwa Wateja
Upon completion of loan repayment, kindly seek clearance certificate from HESLB. Please note that only HESLB can confirm your loan repayment status. HESLB shall confirm loan repayment completion by issuing certificate of clearance.
For enquiries on loan repayment, kindly e-mail: email@example.com