SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA FOR THE ACADEMIC The general public is hereby informed that the Government of the People’s Republic of China is offering full funded scholarships to eligible Tanzania to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2021/2022. The interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- .CALL FOR APPLICATION
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania;
- Must have completed High School (‘A’ Level) or a Diploma ;
- Must be below 25 years of age if applying for Bachelor Degree programs;
- Must have a Bachelor Degree with at least upper second class with honors or distinctions if applying for Master’s degree program;
- Must be below 35 years if applying for a Master’s Degree Program;
- Must be in good health; and
- Must provide all supporting documents in the required format.
- 3.APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- A Completed application form of the Chinese Government Scholarship filled either in Chinese or English;
- Certificate for Secondary Education Examination (CSEE), Advance Certificate for Secondary School Examination (ACSEE), Diploma, Bachelor or attachments of certified Chinese or English translations;
- Academic transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must have attachments of certified Chinese or English translations;
- A study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate applicants and 800 words for postgraduate applicants;
- Two recommendation letters from Professors or Associate Professors for applicants applying for Postgraduate programs written in either Chinese or English;
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit valid documents of their legal guardians in China;
- A pre- admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities;
- Applicants are required to submit an English Language qualification certificate of either HSK, IELTS or TOFEL; and
- Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreign Physical Examination form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant). This form can be downloaded from:http://my.china-embassy.org/eng/whjy/P020190109380893894433.pdf (http://my.china-embassy.org/eng/whjy/P020190109380893894433.pdf). The physical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreign Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records without the Physicians signature, official stamp of the hospital or passport size photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the results are only valid for only 6 months.
- 4.INSTRUCTION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Step 2: Read ‘Tips for online application’ carefully before clicking ‘NEXT’ to move to the registration page.
Step 3: Log in with your user name and password. For new users, please click ‘Create an account’ for registration.
Step 4: Fill the correct Program Category and Agency number. The Agency number represents a specific application receiving agency and the correct choice of Program Category is necessary before filling in the Agency number. Please make sure you fill it in correctly, otherwise you will not be able to continue your online application or your application will not be accepted. Your Program Category is Type A and Agency number is: 8341. Once the correct Agency number is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
Step 5: Fill in the online application form and upload supporting documents correctly following the steps listed on the left of the page. Applicants are required to select a discipline before choosing their majors. Please refer to the Discipline Index, which could be downloaded from help, if you have any doubt the disciplines and majors.
Step 6: Check each part of your application carefully before submitting it. Click ‘Submit’ to submit your application. The submitted documents will be the only reference for the applied universities to confirm the admission.
Step 7: You can make changes to your application by clicking ‘Withdrawal and Edit’ the application on the top of the page. Please make sure to submit it again by clicking ‘Submit’ once you have completed all changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received.
Step 8: You can download and print the completed Application Form by clicking ‘Print the Application Form’.
NB: Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.0. Menu selection functions may not work in other browser.
Step 9: Send the printed application form and other supporting documents to the address below not later than 15th February, 2021.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,