Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
JOB TITLE: Manager: Brand
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
To translate, implement and oversee brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies. Holistic Brand management which includes communication, media, sponsorship and trade marketing. Oversee the development of brand strategies to position Vodacom Tanzania ahead of competition.
● Manage and implement brand, media, product marketing, trade marketing and sponsorship through thorough brand analysis and growth strategies. This includes translate brand strategies into brand plans and go-to-market strategies.
● Measure and monitor effectiveness of media investment and optimise the brand communication/ engagement/ conversation based on insights from data analytics.
● Works with creative agencies to ensure that execution is aligned with brand framework
● Monitor performance of the brand and product campaigns including competitor activities and take corrective action where necessary. This includes media, on ground activations, visibility, sponsorship strategy efficiency ensuring compliance.
● Assists Head of Brand & Communication and general management level within the definition of marketing strategic and tactical plans for each product / segment in order to ensure that tactical plans reflect strategic objectives.
Qualification, core competencies, knowledge and experience Professional qualifications:
● Relevant marketing or communication qualifications (degree level) Deep brand & understanding of consumer behavior and how they engage with different brands.
● Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
● Digital Media understanding and capability.
● Strong leadership skills.
● At least 3 years of marketing or brand management experience in the FMCG industry or Telco
● Strong in building collaborative relationships
● Passionate about brands and technology
● Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
● Able to work on her/his own as well as part of a team.
● PR and Sponsorship
● Media Planning
● Biddable Media
● Brand Management
If you want to apply for this job, click below:
Position: Insights & Reporting Analyst
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Commitment from Vodacom
- Insights & Reporting Analyst aids the Commercial Business Unit in strategy and decision making by collecting and analysing a wide range of data to help CBU to come up with well informed decisions on various products and initiatives the business is doing.
- Key accountabilities
- Business unit market intelligence focal point
- Engage all stakeholders across business to collect, track and monitor various activities done happening in the market. Any relevant insight to be shared to leadership for strategic deliberation as soon as possible
- Maintain daily/ weekly/monthly KPIs per bucket reporting and tracking
- Timely and accurately preparation and presentation of input to Consumer Business Unit (CBU) reviews
- Handle all insight and reporting projects, present results/findings before deadlines in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Provide insight and reporting support to regional teams
- Engage Head of Regions and Territory Managers in the various projects being undertaken in respective market areas
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to guide regions for business and strategy decisions
- University Degree in Business or Science studies
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in leadership reporting
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with ability to influence with impact, use clear and compelling messages;
- Must be pro-active with ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Data analysis skills, use data driven information and provide fact based and progressive analytics
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.