Job Title: Field Officer
Location: Karatu, Arusha, Tanzania
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Discipleship: provide individual teaching of D4D principles and Biblical values to help individuals grow in their relationship with Jesus and to understand who they were created to be and how their role fits with the rest of their family and community. Demonstrate Christ-like behavior in all areas of life in order to be a role model for others.
- Case management of FFHC families to disciple, encourage and equip them to become all they were created to be.
- Prepare monitoring schedule for families and evaluate success indicators, and assist families with setting goals and steps to attain them, provide hands on assistance when appropriate.
- Meet regularly with families to evaluate and monitor progress of stated goals; progress towards 14 Points of a Healthy Home; goat care and farming practices, family food security and assist with problem solving where needed.
- Coach families in processing how to determine and address the challenges to attaining their goals and provide additional assistance as needed, and weekly write a story about a participant to show their challenges, successes and about their life.
- Document all contacts with participants in appropriate file and enter family information in database, make this information accessible to US FFHC for marketing/donor relation purposes, and attend meetings with the project sites to discuss successes and challenges and means to overcome the challenges.
- Diploma or Degree in community development or social work
- Experience working in community development, sociology/social work, pastoral care/ministry, vet or agriculture field with preference given to those with 1 year or more in same position in one of the above fields or related field.
- Eager to live and work in emerging MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Data base and Excel skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili, both written and spoken, is required.
- Deep understanding of public relations and community interaction, Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, support and understand project teams, ideally in emerging services in the community.
- Must be detail oriented and place high priority on task completion, Work well in team environment, but also able to work independently.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!