On behalf of client, Kazini Kwetu Ltd is looking for a direct Sales Supervisor whose main role will be to increase sales volumes and supervise a team of employees for the company to be based in Arusha. The desired candidate should have prior work experience of sales in pest management, construction, agriculture and similar sectors.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Responsibilities and Duties
- Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most articulate manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competitors offer
- Mediate the price increase process with the clients
- Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms
- Meet the desired and agreed sales target on monthly basis
- Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target
- Take charge of the improvement and achievement of agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
- Actively support the conversion of sales leads
- Partake and support marketing activities in line with strategy
- Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Must have a valid driver license with minimum 3 years/ practical driving experience
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Integrity and compliance : committed to high ethical standards and upholds policies
- Flexibility : adapts comfortably to a wide variety of people and situations
- Passion to service delivery.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
- High level of computer proficiency
The deadline for submitting the application is 10th December, 2020.