THE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE TEACHER EDUCATION SUPPORT PROJECT (TA-TESP)DRIVER REQUIRED
The Technical Assistance to the Teacher Education Support Project (TA-TESP) is seeking an experienced and well-qualified Driver starting immediately.
TA-TESP is an initiative funded by Global Affairs Canada that supports the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology with various teacher education activities. A Driver is required to drive and maintain the TA-TESP Toyota Prado and perform related project-support functions. The Driver must be located in Dodoma and available to travel frequently throughout Tanzania.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Minimum 5 years employed as a Driver with a clean driving record
- no criminal record
- Ability to perform basic vehicle maintenance
- some mechanics training preferred
- Good communication skills in kiswahili and English,
- Experience with a donor-funded initiative preferred
- Reliability, integrity and excellent references from previous employers
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,416+ POSTS)
Method of Application
A full job description is available upon request by contacting email@example.com.
Applications with cover letter, resume and letter of reference from qualified candidates will be received until July 27th, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org