NEC Tanzania Ajira 300,000 General Election 2020
The Background on the National Electoral Commission of Tanzania. In 1991 the then President of the United Republic of Tanzania, His Excellency Ali Hassan Mwinyi appointed a commission under the Chairmanship of the late Chief Justice of Tanzania, the Honourable Francis L. Nyalali. The task of that Commission was to collect public opinion as to whether or not to continue with the one – party system.
Following the recommendations by the Nyalali Commission, Article 3 of
the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, 1977 was amended
to make Tanzania a multi – party state.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Political Parties Act, (No. 5 of 1992) was enacted to provide for the registration of Political Parties. The Elections Act, (No.1 of 1985), the Local Authorities (Elections) Act, (No. 4 of 1979) and related legislations were also substantially amended to get rid of the one – party system and to put in place appropriate procedures for the conduct of Elections under the multi – party system.
Article 74(6) of the constitution states its responsibilities:
- Register voters for the union presidential and parliamentary elections.
- Supervise the conduct of the presidential and parliamentary elections
- Review and demarcate the electoral boundaries
- Perform any other function as per the law such as organize referendums.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,316+ POSTS)
The National Electoral Commission of Tanzania has announced new 300,000 Vacancies for general election 2020 for more information get copy of NIPASHE Newspaper as shown below:-
DOWNLOAD ADVERT HERE/ GAZETI NIPASHE HAPA
PAKUA TANGAZO KWA KISWAHILI HAPA NA MAELEZO YAKE
The National Electoral Commission (NEC) is an autonomous government institution. It was established in 1993 under Article 74(1) of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, 1977. The National Electoral Commission shall consist of the following members:-
- A Chairman who shall be a Judge of the High Court or the Court of Appeal of Tanzania or a lawyer who qualifies to be an advocate and he/she has been with such qualifications for not less than 15 years.
- A Vice Chairman who shall be a Judge of the High Court or the Court of Appeal of Tanzania or a lawyer who qualifies to be an advocate and he has been with such qualification for not less than 15 years.
- Four other members who are persons possessing either adequate experience in the conduct or supervision of Parliamentary elections or such other qualifications as the President of the United Republic of Tanzania considers necessary for or pre-requisite to, the effective discharge of the functions of the Commission.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE!
Stay update! All NEC JOBS FROM DIFFERENT DISTRICTS ALL OVER TANZANIA will be here SOON