Job Title: TV Sales Supervisor
Department: Sales DepartmentJOB OBJECTIVE:
To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Sales Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the Sales Manager/Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the TV sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge TV sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
- Support work of delivery, goods provides, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
- Ability to provide outstanding channel sales, corporation sales, and direct sales.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge
- Possess good communications and analytical skills – English and Swahili
- Good manager of people and tasks
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
How to applyNew Job Opportunity Startimes Tanzania April 2020
Any interested candidate can send their CV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. EXPRESSTZ does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Expresstz.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.