Registry Assistant – (2000000T)
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
The role holder will ensure all documents have been scanned into the different workflows in Workflow Management System (Imagenow) and sustain paperless transactions. The role will report to the Records Associate.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Preparation of documents for scanning by removing staples and putting separators in between different documents ready to be scanned.
- Converting hardcopies to softcopies through scanning and then saving to their respective folders.
- Restoration of documents after scanning by removing separators, stapling documents back together then stamping them scanned.
- Indexing of documents to uniquely identify documents with specific information so that they can move to respective user folders.
- Verifying indexed data with their respective hardcopies randomly.
- Archiving documents to their respective labeled boxes e.g. underwriting, claims, medical, finance etc.)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
- Scanning turnaround time
- Compliance to registry SLAs
- Accuracy of indexed data to respective hard copies
- Accountable to the Records Associate
- Work with all the departments.
- Britam customers
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Insurance industry & use of digital document management systems will be an added advantage.
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
- Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
Organization: International Insurance Business
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 12-03-2020
Unposting Date: 20-03-2020
Number of Openings: 1