Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti, and The Citizen are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of:
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Accounting / Auditing
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 1-2 years working experience
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Job SummaryMaintain outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flows
Full Job DescriptionKeep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts;
• Reconcile the Distributor and Agents accounts.
• Ensure all invoices and customer statements get to the clients on time;
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments;
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status;
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans;
• Handle questions or complaints from trade partners.
• Investigate and resolve account discrepancies;
• Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues;
• Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary;
• Advice management on matters to do with debtor account management.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz by February 29, 2020
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.