TENDER NO: ITB/RDS/KS/UNHCR/01/2020
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Legal status of the tenderer
- Consistency in pricing and realistic rates
- Realistic work program.
- Lowest evaluated tender
- 2 nd lowest evaluated tender
- 3 rd lowest evaluated tender
- Work experience for at least three years in similar works.
3. The tenderer should indicate the key personnel to be assigned to the project, their certified CVs and other relevant certificates.
4. All Tenders in one original plus two (2) copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 2.00 pm on the 4th February 2020. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of tenderers representatives who choose to attend in the opening at REDESO Field Office in Kasulu.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
5. The bids should be delivered to the following address; Relief to Developing Society (REDESO) P.O.Box 352, Kasulu Field Office Murusi Street - Kigoma.Mobile No. 0786 740 746.