Job Title: Disability Inclusion Coordinator at German Leprosy and TB Relief Association
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association
Responsible for development and implementation of GLRA's Disability Inclusion strategy and for developing CBID programs funding proposals
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Reports to: Head of Program
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam with frequent travels to upcountry
- Responsible to ensure technically sound support of CBID projects
- Responsible for identifying Community Based Inclusive Development programs related grant funding and develop grant proposals
- Responsible for communicating with partners to ensure sustainability and good quality of supported Disability and Rehabilitation / CBID projects
- Co-operate closely with Head of Program, Community Health Coordinator, Program Accountant/ Administrator and other staff
- Provide the Head of Program on quarterly basis with relevant information, analysis of all supported projects and recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate and network with the government and other organisations and partners involved in rehabilitation, disability and social issues
- Participate in technical meetings representing GLRA Tanzania Program
- Work on developing Operational research agenda
- Prepare and submit to the Head of Program narrative activity reports on own activities and developments in supported projects every end of the quarter or whenever required to do so.
- Timely submission of reports according to DAHW / GLRA minimum reporting standard should be adhered to
- Collect data on beneficiaries reached from projects
- Give feedback to the projects and advice on adaptation of activities according to results obtained in supported projects reports
- Advise, develop, monitor and evaluate DAHW supported projects in close co-operation with target groups
- Assist and supervise in planning and budgeting and monitoring
- Assess training needs and facilitate training and operational research related to CBID
- Assess operational research needs and facilitate research related to CBID
- Bachelor of Sociology or Social Work from a recognized institution
- Experience with developing funding proposals
One year renewable depending on the availability of fund
Persons with Disability are highly encouraged to apply
Job Title: Finance Assistant at German Leprosy and TB relief Association
Ensure proper accounting records for the Clinical Trial project funded by EDCTP are well maintained and available for management decisions
Reports to : Program Administrator / Accountant
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a Relief Association which has been working in the field of leprosy, TB, HIV and NTDs for more than 60 years in Tanzania. Our major targets are the fight against leprosy and tuberculosis in collaboration with the National TB and Leprosy Program in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. GLRA also is involved in the prevention of disabilities as well as on empowerment and Disability Inclusion of people with disabilities. (Including people affected by Leprosy).
- Entering the accounting data in the WINPACCS software.
- Carrying out Bank reconciliation.
- Analysis of expenditure by project/partners.
- Liaising with partners/project to ensure that they comply with GLRA’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Assisting the cashier in cash balance calculations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized college.
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet necessary time deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Experience with writing budgets for funding proposals.
One Year contract renewable depending on the availability of funds
Send soft copies of your CV, application letter stating salary expectation and why you should be considered for the job and copies of your relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 08th February, 2020.