Housekeeping - Housekeeping Attendant at Johari Rotana
We are currently looking for dynamic, and self-motivated housekeeping professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Collect keys and daily assignments before preparing trolley and sufficient equipment in order to perform designated tasks and duties efficiently and to avoid delays effectively.
- Maintain and clean guest rooms and replenish room supplies as per the Standards of Performance of the hotel.
- Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities according to the Standards of Performance and the safety standards of the hotel.
- Tidy and arrange guest belongings when cleaning guest rooms and bathrooms in order to ensure compliance to the Leading Quality Assurance standards of the hotel.
- Inform Valet Service to collect guest clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing in order to maintain guest satisfaction.
- Maintain and clean guest corridors, service pantries and service areas in order to ensure a professional and organized appearance.
- Report any maintenance related issues to the Engineering Department to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of facilities.
- Consider guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and guest rooms to ensure courtesy and guest satisfaction.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job